REEHUT Boxing Gloves, 12-16oz Kickboxing, Heavy Bag Punching Mitts, Muay Thai MMA Glove, Sparring Training Equipment
Taxes calculated at Checkout
Seller Pick Up / Shipping Options
About this item
- Filmless Assembly Process Provides Better Protection for Your Boxing Process——Adopting a filmless assembly process, the outer layer is closely attached to the inner liner to ensure that the punch point is stable and not shifted during use to prevent wrist injuries; the high-quality PU outer layer is wear-resistant and durable, and the inner liner is filled with high-density PU in one molding, cushion and shock absorption, protect the peak of your fist, good hand feeling, not easy to deform.
- The Thumb Area is Wrapped with Suede, Which is Soft and Convenient to Wipe Sweat at Any Time——We use a layer of soft suede on the thumb area of the glove, which can quickly wipe off sweat without rubbing the skin; after use, wipe it with a wet towel to keep it clean.
- Wrist Supporting Splint Provides Extra Protection for the Wrist——Our gloves add a pair of supporting splints to the part connecting the palm and the wrist to protect the wrist joints from injury during training, allowing you to participate in boxing, free combat, fitness, or entertainment without safety concerns.
- Waterproof Lining, Easy to Care, Comfortable to Wear——The inner lining is made of comfortable and soft waterproof fabric, which is waterproof and sweatproof, so as to avoid the breeding of bacteria or odor in the inner lining environment. Daily cleaning only requires to be wiped with a damp cloth and then ventilated. The workmanship is fine, the inner lining and the inner liner fit tightly, making it comfortable to wear.
- Lengthened and Widened Wristband, Which Improves the Wearing Stability and Makes It Easy to Pull the Buckle and Easy to Put on and Take off——The lengthened and widened magic tape band wraps around the wrist, which makes it attach to the fist firmly and powerful for punching; the buckle end is easy to pull up, making it easy to wear by yourself.