Basil Essential Oil - 15ml
Seller Pick Up / Shipping Options
A truly versatile oil, Basil is known for its soothing aroma and providing a cooling sensation to the skin. Basil adds flavor to a variety of dishes and is a helpful addition to any essential oil collection.
Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known for its soothing properties. Basil provides great benefits due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help provide a relaxing aroma when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin.
- Apply topically during warm weather for a cooling sensation.
- Apply to back of neck while studying or reading for an energizing aroma.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine one drop Basil and one drop Tea Tree with Fractionated Coconut Oil, then apply to neck and behind ears for a skin-soothing experience.
- Infuse olive oil with Basil for an Italian bread dip.
- Diffuse with Lime, Bergamot, or Peppermint for an invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse for a relaxing fragrance while studying, reading or finalizing a project.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute with carrier oil as needed for skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Warm, spicy, herbal
We Also Recommend
Aromatherapy Gift Box with Natural Diffuser and Essential Oils
GenecosWe have 22 in stock.
Smart Buddie Apple Watch Charge Box with Removable Charging Module in Space Gray
PJ DistributionWe have 169 in stock.
Microlife Deluxe Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
FTI FoodtechWe have 308 in stock.