COPPER NETI POT
Seller Pick Up / Shipping Options
Both Yoga and Ayurveda say that the depth and quality of your breath is of essential importance to your well-being and health. Making each breath full and profound can improve your state of health and increase longevity. Cleansing and purifying our nasal passages, can greatly improve the quality of every breath we take.
Neti, or nasal rinsing, is a process of cleansing and purifying t!he nasal passages with a nasal rinse cup and saline solution.
- Promotes good overall nasal and sinus health
- Provides soothing relief for nasal dryness
- Supports a healthy mucus lining of the nasal passages and sinuses
- Gently removes excess mucus
- Rinses away respiratory irritants such as dirt, dust, and pollen
- Promotes clean, fresh-smelling breath
- Keeps the head feeling clear and the mind refreshed
- Increases Prana, the vital life force within our system
- Calms and balances the mind
The Saline Solution:
Mix approximately ¼ teaspoon of fine non-iodized rock or sea salt into about 1 cup (8oz) of warm water, until it is fully dissolved. It is recommended that you use sterile water, such as distilled water or water that has been boiled and cooled to make your irrigation solution. Once you have the saline solution, pour it into the neti pot.
Cleaning Your Neti:
After use, simply wash out the pot with warm water and give a good wash once weekly.
We Also Recommend
Husky Mechanics Gloves (Large)
Live DifferentWe have 17 in stock.
Aromatherapy Gift Box with Natural Diffuser and Essential Oils
GenecosWe have 24 in stock.
Charlotte Tilbury Volume 2 Mascara
K and SWe have 10 in stock.
Smart Buddie Apple Watch Charge Box with Removable Charging Module in Space Gray
PJ DistributionWe have 175 in stock.