Italian Reticella Lace Tablecloth
Seller Pick Up / Shipping Options
Italian Reticella Lace consists of Cutwork and drawnwork embroidery, hand made with a needle pulling thread. Buttonhole Embroidery & Drawn or withdrawn Thread Embroidery are techniques combined on a fabric foundation. This foundation pf the embroidered sections is then cut away, forming a Lacey Reticella, which is Italian for “little net”. Imagine! Marvel at this incredible opportunity to own a piece of Art, a piece of History, a heritage of European creativity at its best.
• 100% Pure Linen fabric, imported from Ireland.
• Vintage Ecru colour.
• Warm White colour.
• Hand stitched and hand embroidered.
• Oblong size : 66”×85″ for tablecloth
• Napkin size : 17”x17” sold separately per one piece.
• Measurements are approximate solely for identification.
• Precise measurements can be available upon request.
• Dry clean.
We Also Recommend
Aromatherapy Gift Box with Natural Diffuser and Essential Oils
GenecosWe have 22 in stock.
Smart Buddie Apple Watch Charge Box with Removable Charging Module in Space Gray
PJ DistributionWe have 169 in stock.
Microlife Deluxe Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
FTI FoodtechWe have 308 in stock.