Meta PWR Advantage -30 Sachets
Seller Pick Up / Shipping Options
As you age so does your metabolic function. Your metabolism influences your energy, weight, body composition and iven your cognitive performance. MetaPWR Advantage was developed with doTERRA researchers to help maintain healthy cell and organ function, to keep you mentally energized and to promote healthy weight and body composition. Combined with healthy lifestyle choices, taking Meta PWR Advantage once a day can help fortify your metabolic health.
Meta PWR Advantage contains reseratrol and though more confirming clinical research is needed preclinical studies suggest metabolic health is bolstered by increasing NADH and NAD+ production in the body and activating the SIRT longevity genes. Meta PWR Advantage also contains nine types of collagen tripeptides from marine sources which may improve skin elasticity, density and firmness and support lean muscle and connective tissue.
- May help sustain vigorous metabolic activity to promote youthful function of cells and organ systems.*
- Contains nine types of collagen tripeptides, which clinical research has shown to boost skin appearance by promoting skin density, increasing firmness, decreasing wrinkles, and improving hydration.*
- Includes vitamin C, which promotes collagen biosynthesis.*
- Contains ingredients that promote a healthy circulatory system, nervous system, and mitochondria.*
- Supports the healthy bone function.*
- Includes NADH and additional ingredients that help maintain healthy mental and physical function and performance.*
- Contains resveratrol, which preclinical research has shown to increase amounts of NAD+ and NADH in the body.*
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and performs important roles across its 28 different types. MetaPWR Advantage includes nine types of collagen:
- Collagen type I is related to skin beauty.
- Collagen type II is related to bone protection and is the main component of cartilage.
- Collagen type IV is the main protein of the basement membrane, connecting the dermis and the epidermis and forming a network structure to make the basement membrane malleable.
- Collagen type V is related to the regular arrangement of collagen fibers, stabilizing the structures of type I and type II collagen.
- Collagen type VI maintains mechanical function in the cell, supporting both muscle function and cell membrane integrity. Additionally, this collagen type inhibits oxidative damage and prevents spontaneous apoptosis.
- Collagen type IX is an important component of cartilage and is mainly distributed in the cartilage cells of growth plates, joints, and intervertebral discs.
- Collagen type XXV inhibits the fibrillation of amyloid beta peptide.
- Col1a2 protein is collagen fibrillin.
- Vacuolar protein sorting 37A is involved in cell growth and differentiation.
Our collagen is sourced from sustainably harvested cold-water marine fish and has been hydrolyzed (predigested) by endopeptidases and exopeptidases. These enzymes create small tripeptide fragments of three amino acid sequences for optimal absorption. Other collagens in the market—whether from land animals or marine sources—typically contain tripeptide content of 15–35%. MetaPWR Advantage collagen contains more than 70% tripeptide fragments for superior absorption (in some cases, up to 12 times more absorbable).
We Also Recommend
Aromatherapy Gift Box with Natural Diffuser and Essential Oils
GenecosWe have 22 in stock.
Smart Buddie Apple Watch Charge Box with Removable Charging Module in Space Gray
PJ DistributionWe have 163 in stock.
Simpliss a Tea - Direct Immersion Tea Brewing
Fine LineWe have 24 in stock.