Seller Pick Up / Shipping Options
A gift for your every day, Nasya is a revered practice in Ayurveda. Is our nose not the gateway for Prana and a direct route to our Brain? For this reason, the health of our nasal passageway is of utmost important for our overall wellbeing, longevity and vitality. In the Vedic tradition, the nose is known to be connected to Muladhara Chakra (the root chakra), and when healthy can enhance our connection to Earth and our overall vitality and strength.
Nasya can be administered daily in cases where there is dryness and deep nourishment is needed or 2-3 times a week in rotation with Jala Neti (the nasal rinse).
Ingredients: sesame indicum (sesame) seed oil*, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil*, bacopa monnieri (brahmi) oil*, scuttelaria baicalensis (skullcap) root oil*, santalum album (sandalwood) oil*, nardostachys jatamansi (spikenard) oil*, cinnamomum camphora (camphor) oil**, eucalyptus polybractea (eucalyptus) leaf oil*
- Soothes, protects and decongests the nasal passage
- Releases stress and tension in the head, and calms the mind
- Helps relieve excess mucous accumulation from the head
- Preventative for sinusitis and nasal congestion
- Decreases dark circles and fine lines around the eyes
- Improves the quality of the voice
- Strengthens the vision
Avoid If You
- have sinusitis
- have acute nasal pain
- have an open wound in the nostrils
We Also Recommend
Aromatherapy Gift Box with Natural Diffuser and Essential Oils
GenecosWe have 22 in stock.
Smart Buddie Apple Watch Charge Box with Removable Charging Module in Space Gray
PJ DistributionWe have 169 in stock.
Microlife Deluxe Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
FTI FoodtechWe have 308 in stock.