Professional Bartending Course
Seller Pick Up / Shipping Options
Students attend class 3 hours per day, two days per week - In person Hamilton location
The program is designed to develop a high degree of skill and knowledge in graduates, which will enable them to function in a productive, professional manner as bartender in the hospitality industry. The participant will have ample opportunity to mix drinks and learn how to prepare and pour over 75 different spirits, wines, beers, liqueurs and cocktails as part of your training, to get a true sense of each brands' specific taste profile and makeup, making you more knowledgeable than most working bartenders.
The course is designed to provide students with the information and skills necessary to get them started in this worldwide open industry, other outlets for graduates might include employment on Cruise Ships, in island Resorts or with Private Clubs.
- Professional Bartending Careers
- Bartending Age
- How to prevent internal theft behind the bar
- Professional Bartending - Mixology
- Supplies & equipment for a bar
- Skills development - bar tools, bar set up , cocktail & shooters preparation
- Open and closing procedures of a bar
- Liquor laws
- Wine, liqueurs, beers and ales of the world
- International glasses and drinks
- Bar Ingredients and instructions
- Cocktail preparation
- Wine council of Ontario certificates
- Wine council of Ontario - Wines of the World
- Wine terminology - Classifications of wines"
We Also Recommend
Aromatherapy Gift Box with Natural Diffuser and Essential Oils
GenecosWe have 22 in stock.
Smart Buddie Apple Watch Charge Box with Removable Charging Module in Space Gray
PJ DistributionWe have 169 in stock.
Microlife Deluxe Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
FTI FoodtechWe have 308 in stock.