Seller Pick Up / Shipping Options
Ravintsara is a powerhouse essential oil steam distilled from the leaves of the Cinnamomum camphora tree, commonly known as the camphor tree. Though sometimes confused with another member of the Lauraceae family, Ravensara, Ravintsara is a bit milder and is more similar to Eucalyptus and Camphor. Eucalyptol, the primary chemical constituent of Ravintsara, makes its aroma uniquely invigorating and ideal for use in a soothing massage. Perfect for personal and home use, this enlivening aroma helps create a relaxing, open environment in even the stuffiest rooms. In addition to aromatic benefits, Ravintsara also contains surface cleansing properties when applied topically to the skin and general home surfaces.
- Add 1-2 drops to a calming Epsom salt bath
- Dilute 1 drop with 8-10 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into chest for a peppery, invigorating aroma
- Create a hand cleansing mist by adding 3-4 drops to a 30 mL sprayer bottle
- Mix 2-3 drops with 10-12 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after working out
- Diffuse 3-4 drops for a refreshing, herbaceous aroma in a stuffy room
- Add 4-5 drops to an 237 mL spray bottle to create a multi-surface cleansing spray
Pairs well with
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
We Also Recommend
Aromatherapy Gift Box with Natural Diffuser and Essential Oils
GenecosWe have 22 in stock.
Smart Buddie Apple Watch Charge Box with Removable Charging Module in Space Gray
PJ DistributionWe have 165 in stock.
6 Pack of Bath Bombs (Donut Style)
CNH CrossWe have 4 in stock.